Don’t trust brown/black boys who like white girls. And no I don’t mean I’m against interracial relationships. I mean the type who put white girls up on pedestals, who treat them like a challenge, who glorify their beauty, their colored eyes, their light hair, all that while simultaneously dehumanizing and objectifying them. The ones who target white girls, who use them as status symbols. Don’t trust these boys. They’ve been poisoned.
you know what I do when I don’t like a character?
- I don’t talk about them.
- I don’t go into their tag.
- If I see an edit of them, I ignore it.
- I may even blacklist their name if the dislike is strong enough.
you know what I don’t do when I don’t like a character?
- go in their tag
- reblog edits of them just to complain
- make posts about them
- in general, I don’t waste my time and breath on them
it’s….it’s a remarkably simple concept
it makes life a whole lot nicer